Explain Your Problem to an English Editor and Get Help
Ask Our English Editor to Help You with Writing
Usually the position of native English editor is taken by a person who is a native English speaker and also good at literature. As a rule, these are ex teachers of literature, journalists and even writers. The emphasis is on "ex," because at the moment when they become "editors" they simply do not have time for creativity or other activities. Attention becomes completely absorbed by books and texts.
An English language editor is an educated, well-read and literate person. They do not tolerate even a few mistakes. They are bothered by this, but they have to endure because it is their work. And now imagine that for several weeks in a row, dozens of texts are coming, and ones which are clumsily written, with a bunch of mistakes, and even with mediocre content. This is an occasion for a breakdown. And most importantly, it negatively affects the legitimately good works that writers send. An editor with a bad mood is an enemy to any author. Unfortunately this is so, since they (editors) are also people with feelings and moods.
Go ahead. The English editor is not just a reader of the text. This person should look at the work from the author's point of view. He or she must understand what the author wanted to say in his or her novel (or story or text). This means the editor must see the author's intention, see the soul of the book. Unfortunately, the ordinary (mass) reader is not given this talent. He or she (the reader) sees in the book only what is written. The reader sees the letters. The reader does not read between the lines, does not seek a deep meaning. If it is written, “... Ben went to the cinema ...” then the reader simply sees this action. In reality, the author actually meant that while watching the movie, Ben wanted to cuddle the girl that works in the cinema at the ticket office, and the film is not important to him. It is an editor's job to detect these hidden contexts and understand how to improve the writing.
The language editor should see what the author wanted to convey. As a rule, novice writers do not trouble themselves with such a heartfelt understanding of what they are doing (writing). It seems to them that if he or she thinks so, then others will think the same. But that is wrong. There is a saying: "so many men, so many minds," and nowhere else than literature is its meaning more relevant.
Therefore, the only real reader who understands the essence of the described things (or tries to understand) is the editor. He or she does not seek errors (this is done by the proofreader). The editor evaluates the work according to certain parameters: word strength, writing style, theme, genre, depth of thought, ease of text for readability, brevity, construction, and so on.
To summarize, I want to say the following: before sending the manuscript to the editorial office or publishing house, give it to someone to read through. Preferably, send it not to a close person and not to a known critic. You can give your manuscript for approval to other writers – for example, on a forum. Do not hesitate to do this. Otherwise, great authors will become victims because of the editor's bad mood.
Since the time when newspapers became popular all over the world, a new profession has appeared – the editor. The duties of this specialist originally included checking and preparing material for publication, but with time, the functions of the profession have changed. Today, print media is represented by online publications, magazines and newspapers, and the editors are responsible for the quality of information. But what should you do if you need an editor to edit an academic paper?
Help From an English Editor
Among the sites which offer help from an English editor online, EssaySeek.com is the best. Taking into account the undeniable advantages of using our service, we recommend students to get our editing help right after they finish writing their papers. We can say with confidence that our service is a helper that you can rely on.
In order to improve the quality of your paper, our online English editor must take part in the process of completing it. Our editor's job is to work with the composition, the logic of presentation, the actual material, and the language and style of your paper. Now, we are going to discuss how our editor's work can help you to get a high grade.
The evaluation of language and style implies the correspondence of the text to general and particular requirements to language and style, to what we call stylistic norms, and grammatical and stylistic correctness. The editor's language knowledge helps him or her to present high-quality editing assistance.
- Our editor will work with language and style that is closely connected with other aspects of editorial analysis – for example, terminology can be considered in the light of the evaluation of factual material, and in terms of adequacy of language and style of the text. The editor uses the criteria for assessing language and style, but the evaluation conclusions, recommendations to the customer, and interference in the text depend on the features of the paper.
- In working with the language and style of the paper, as a rule, there is no such problem in regards to preserving the author's style if your paper is edited by our editor. Each paper our editors receive is edited with a unique approach. We help students from the USA, UK, Australia and other countries, and we are available 24/7.
- Our editors will follow all of your recommendations while completing your order. They will replace unnecessary words and phrases if it is needed. If editing is difficult for you, feel free to leave this task to us. Also, we offer not only editing services, but writing help as well. So, we are looking forward to receiving your writing assignments.
- Our editors understand that all components of your paper are significant and will change the content of them carefully. For us, establishing contact with our customers is fundamentally important. That's why we have designed our service so that you can contact the editor directly via chat. In this way, you can ask any question related to your order.
- Our customers remain satisfied with our service. Our editors will pay attention to all instructions and do everything possible to satisfy customers' needs. Often, students use words without regard to semantics, which leads to misunderstandings or the creation of unintended comical effects. Our editor can fix these problems in order to make your paper sound clear and concise.
On our site, you can find samples that show how our editors work on different types of papers. It is not difficult to understand how our service works – you just need to fill in your requirements and set the deadline. Our editors work fast, so you will receive a proofread and edited paper even before the deadline. If you don't know how to edit your paper, it is better to remove ambiguity from phrases. Our editors know what your professor expects to see in your paper – that's why our customers receive high grades for papers edited by us.
Create high-quality papers with our editing help! You can finally avoid low grades.